The first program that I looked at was kidspration. This is a great program for school to be able to use. It has many great brain storming ideas as well as time lines math mats for manipulative's and so much more! It was so cool I would defiantly use it in my classroom one day. The second program I looked at was webspration which is the free online verson. It allows you to create many things and used it as a tool to create a idea web and so much more. There is not as much available online as the actual program but I can use it for my classes next semester.
The last program I looked at was Chalksite, it was pretty easy to use once I got the hang of how to add the assignments and students. I think one of the most useful features about this site is that the students can see their grades any time they want. They can see how they did on a quiz or see if they have any assignments missing. I think that it was pretty easy to use as a teacher having some step by step instructions. But if I didn't have those then I am not to sure how easy it would be to use. For a students to use all they needed was a user name and password then they could see their graded assignments by name and the score.
Over all i found all these different programs useful and will some day use them in my classroom.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment