Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Assingment #3

Teixeira and I made our teacher “toolbox” on delicious. We chose this container because it is very effective and practical for teachers. You can tag the website under multiple things and quickly scan through the sites to find what you are looking for. I plan on using this website to search for things in the future for teaching ideas. It is a great way to find websites that other people have found useful. It is organized by the tags you put with the website. So, if a website that you tagged with resources you could go under your tags and find all the website you tagged under resources or do a search for “teacher recourses” and the website that were tagged would come up.

Enchanted learning is a great website for art projects especially seasonal art projects. They have step-by-step directions and free print out templates. I would use this website in my future classroom for art projects to decorate the room with or to send home for the parents to enjoy.

Teachers Net is a great website for all different kinds of different teacher resources. What I found useful about this site is that there are so many great lesson plans and ideas that you can take away and use in your classroom. It is categorized by grade level and subject, and is very easy to navigate.

The Teachers Corner is my favorite website out of all the websites I found because, it has different lessons for unit studies. It is all categorized buy grade subject or unit. It has such great teacher friendly resources, what’s not to love! It even has ideas for bulletin boards, printable work sheets, and collaboration projects.

Hope you enjoy our teacher toolbox and websites!

delicious.com/heatherandteixeira

No comments:

Post a Comment