Wednesday, October 7, 2009
NET Standard Reflection
The NET standard that I have decided to focus on this semester was 3a Demonstrate fluency in technology system and the transfer of current knowledge to new technologies and situations. I think I am making progress in this standard by learning how to make our own class website and learning some basic HTML. Also, by being by learning some very basic things on the SMART board. We are currently learning how to effectively use the SMART board during lessons and how to use it to our advantage as teachers. By volunteering and practicing presenting with the SMART board this semester I am on my way to meeting this standard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So many classrooms in the area have SMART boards or Activboards, I think the skills that we are learning are incredibly applicable to our teaching. We live in an increasingly technological world so this particular standard that you chose to focus on is great. In the future, you might want to refer to this helpful website for basic HTML!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.webmonkey.com/reference/HTML_Cheatsheet
I am really glad that Mrs. Soronsen is given us ample time in class to help us to prepare to meet our NETS standards. she is also realy helping us and preparing us for what is to come when we ourselves are in the classroom
ReplyDelete