Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Reflection #3

Recently, I went and volunteered at holy family with the reading specialist and I was presently surprised how much technology was integrated into the lesson. One of the first things they did they had a quiz on the smart board over the story they had read the day before. This was so that the teacher could get a grasp of what the students remembers and if they had done their homework. Once they had taken a quiz they switched over to the document camera to show the book they were reading through so that the students could follow along. The students would take turns reading the lines. Once the students finished reading, they did a interactive quiz and review on the smart board. The students took turns answering the question and if they did not know the answers they could poll their classmates. I thought it was really good how the teacher integrated all the different technologies with the students. It kept them evolved and engaged their whole time they were in reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment